got my 138 Visa

timbo

Got an e-mail from my agent today letting me know my visa was granted last week already.

seriously looking forward to moving to Brisbane by June this year.

special thanks to all those that post on here, have been following this forum for a little while now and it's good to know we are all going through the same thing.

Special note to Cindylou, i see we are very close on Austimeline, so hopefully your e-mail is on the way, mine was just over two weeks from the bond being lodged.

to all those still waiting good luck!!.

Cheers

Tim

http://www.austimeline.com/aus/displayApp.jsp?id=3751

Got an e-mail from my agent today letting me know my visa was granted last week already.

Special note to Cindylou, i see we are very close on Austimeline, so hopefully your e-mail is on the way, mine was just over two weeks from the bond being lodged.

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim

That is really good news for you! I hope your move goes well and you settle quickly into life in Aus. Thanx also for the encouragement, as they say "from your mouth to God's ears" !! :ilikeit:

(Are you the Tim I gave my IELTS pack to? )

Cheers

Cindy

Yep

That would be me.

cheers

Tim

Hi Tim

That is really good news for you! I hope your move goes well and you settle quickly into life in Aus. Thanx also for the encouragement, as they say "from your mouth to God's ears" !! :ilikeit:

(Are you the Tim I gave my IELTS pack to? )

Cheers

Cindy

Hi Tim

Also applied for a 138 and dates pretty similar to yours (only sent our PCCs and medicals last week though). Would be interested to know what your visa says in terms of first entry dates.

Does a 138 Visa for Brisbane come standard with a Ford F250? :ilikeit:

Norm

I anticipated the requests for meds and pcc's would come in December, so i did my pcc's in November, so my first entry date is 1st November 2007.

did my meds on the 27th december as well.

funny you should mention the ford, was chatting to some co-workers today about the ozzies love for big fords, but i doubt i will follow the trend.

cheers

Tim

Hi Tim

Also applied for a 138 and dates pretty similar to yours (only sent our PCCs and medicals last week though). Would be interested to know what your visa says in terms of first entry dates.

Does a 138 Visa for Brisbane come standard with a Ford F250? :blink:

Norm

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers

Tim

Ho Hum

Still waiting.... story of an African Emigrant I guess! This week I checked with DIAC and confirmed that they had received all the documents we sent (AOS, Meds, PCC) so at least nothing's gone missing! The Enquiries Officer said that our file was out with the Case Officer (all these titles!) so we should hear something soon. Hhhm, sure I've heard that one before. :blink:

C'Lou

Hi.

sorry to hear that, i think what counted in my favour was the fact that i managed to get my medicals done on the 27th of december.

But i'll keep crossing my fingers for you.

cheers

tim

Ho Hum

Still waiting.... story of an African Emigrant I guess! This week I checked with DIAC and confirmed that they had received all the documents we sent (AOS, Meds, PCC) so at least nothing's gone missing! The Enquiries Officer said that our file was out with the Case Officer (all these titles!) so we should hear something soon. Hhhm, sure I've heard that one before. :whome:

C'Lou