Don't Panic But If You Do, Keep Running.

Reinhardt & Christa

“No brain, no pain”. That is what someone once told me. If that statement is true it must mean that I have a huge brain because believe me, not long ago I experienced pain thoroughly and completely. My regular readers (I do have regular readers, right?) will remember how I described the physical and mental torture which I had to endure. The misery and gnashing of teeth, the exhausting challenge and test of stamina and mental endurance, which is better known as the Australian Corporate Games 2011. It was difficult, but I believe it made a better person out of me. No really, I think it did. And so I sat the one day, reminiscing about that fateful day when I was suddenly brought back to reality by an email that appeared in my inbox with the subject “Tough Mudder Australia”. A subject line like that will always catch my attention, so I promptly opened the email and began to read...

To continue, please click here for the English version.

Die Afrikaanse weergawe is hier.

Haha, believe it or not, I was actually thinking about part-taking in this insanity. :ph34r: The only ones I really object to are the swimming in ice and the electric shocks. Not sure if I'm game yet, will decide in a month or so. B)

Haha, believe it or not, I was actually thinking about part-taking in this insanity. :ph34r: The only ones I really object to are the swimming in ice and the electric shocks. Not sure if I'm game yet, will decide in a month or so. B)

In the words of the Nike slogan - Just Do It! I recon it will be the experience of a lifetime! (or one to end your lifetime...)

looks interesting, we will cheer from the sidelines :whome:

Archived