Moving To Melbourne

Jurgs

Hello everyone,

After 14 months on the Gold Coast, and without much work, we have decided to move to Melbourne.

I am flying in next week for a job interview and to look around and then we will make the final move on 02 Jan 2012.

We would love to make contact with some expats, to make new friends etc.

We are originally from JHB & Cape Town.

Hi Jurgs,

Good luck with your interview! What line of work are you in? I must admit, we've considered moving interstate a fair bit, but the jobs are keeping us here.

Have you been to Melbourne before and do you have an idea of where you want to settle?

If you have questions, just shout!

If I can assist with information or in any other way, feel free to make contact.

Also out in Melbourne North Eastern areas.Eltham/Diamond Creek/Greensborough/St Helena.

Feel free to make contact

Originally from Cape Town and love it in Melbourne. As they say, if you don't like the weather in Melbourne......wait for 5 minutes :lol:

If I can assist with information or in any other way, feel free to make contact.

Hi

I have noticed that you know quite a lot about Sunbury. We are moving to sunbury in January. I hope I have made the right decision. My hubby will be working at the airport and daughter will be going to Salesian College. All these decisions again to make.....

Belinda

:ilikeit:

Hello everyone,

After 14 months on the Gold Coast, and without much work, we have decided to move to Melbourne.

I am flying in next week for a job interview and to look around and then we will make the final move on 02 Jan 2012.

We would love to make contact with some expats, to make new friends etc.

We are originally from JHB & Cape Town.

We are in the same boat as you. We have lived in Adelaide for 2 years and love it but due to hubbys work we have to move. we are moving in January and going to live in a place called Sunbury. Hope all goes well with your move too.

B

Moving Again, mmmm, and I live in Sunbury!

Hi

I have noticed that you know quite a lot about Sunbury. We are moving to sunbury in January. I hope I have made the right decision. My hubby will be working at the airport and daughter will be going to Salesian College. All these decisions again to make.....

Belinda

:ilikeit:

I recently visited Sunbury. It seems like a nice small town. It seems like the train line is being improved so public transport will be better in future too.

A very nice drive there, reminds me a bit of the drive to Hartebeespoort Dam north west of Jo'burg / west of Pretoria.

I spoke to the lady there at a local primary school. Very friendly. She said that many people work at the airport, so it sounds like you've done your research well.

All the best there.

Regards, Mike

I recently visited Sunbury. It seems like a nice small town. It seems like the train line is being improved so public transport will be better in future too.

A very nice drive there, reminds me a bit of the drive to Hartebeespoort Dam north west of Jo'burg / west of Pretoria.

I spoke to the lady there at a local primary school. Very friendly. She said that many people work at the airport, so it sounds like you've done your research well.

All the best there.

Regards, Mike

nice to know that i have made a nice decision

Archived