Diesel Mechanics / Diesel Fitters

Ajay

Hi everyone,

As most of you know, I'm a migration agent and I work for the company that hosts the Opportunities Australia expos around the world. We are coming to Johannesburg next weekend (5th and 6th) and one of the companies that was due to join us has had to pull out due to some unforeseen circumstances. However, they still want to try and source people, so I've offered to collect resumes for them, and thought that I might start that effort here on the forum!

They are looking for highly experienced diesel mechnanics /diesel fitters to work out of QLD, with paid travel to and from Mackay and Rockhampton to theoir various sites across the Bowen Basin. They offer a full relocation package for you and your family, a subclass 457 visa (with a pathway to employer sponsored PR in time) and a generous salary package.

To be considered you must have previous experience working on Caterpillar, Bucyrus, Komatsu or Hitachi or Terex equipment.

These guys came with me to our Canadian show in September, and made 17 offers on the spot, with several more been worked on at the moment, so they mean business. If you are interested, please send me your CV to mandy.harris@workingin.com and I will arrange the introduction for you. I manage all of their visa work as well, so if you are successful, we'll be dealing with each other in the months to come too.

Incidentally, there are very similar opportunities with another company that comes to our UK shows, so it's possible that I can introduce you to them as well. The second comapny also pays all relocation, visa costs etc, with PR after a specified time, and they have locations throughout Australia.

Good luck!

Mandy

Hi,

Don't you have packages for Electrical Linesman (Glove and barrier)? Or is it only for Diesel Mechanics?

Thanx

Hi Mandy,

I have a friend in the UK who is a Diesel Mechanic and would love to move to Australia, he is looking to work in QLD too. I have forwarded him your email address..

Thanks for this..

Jill

• 5 months later...

Archived