House Cleaning

Cloughie

Hi All, I've recently lost my job due to very unusual circumstances and after applying for numerous jobs became very despondent with all the negative feedback. After much consideration and support from friends I've decided to work to one of my strengths and open my own home cleaning business. I currently reside in Stanhope Gardens and calling on all fellow Saffers in the area for their support.

Good luck!! Hope you make a HUGE success of it :)

Goodluck! I started cleaning Yachts nearly a year ago and are having heaps of fun, why? Because I've always loved cleaning. Good on you for "work to one of my strengths" you'll be successful for sure!

Hi All, I've recently lost my job due to very unusual circumstances and after applying for numerous jobs became very despondent with all the negative feedback. After much consideration and support from friends I've decided to work to one of my strengths and open my own home cleaning business. I currently reside in Stanhope Gardens and calling on all fellow Saffers in the area for their support.

Pity you live so far away, I am looking for a cleaner weekly to clean my house in Padbury, WA. Perhaps somebody looking for a cleaning position will read this post and get back to me. Good Luck and we seem to be very short of good cleaners in Perth.

Good on you, i started cleaning until I found a job in retail

Pity you live so far away, I am looking for a cleaner weekly to clean my house in Padbury, WA. Perhaps somebody looking for a cleaning position will read this post and get back to me. Good Luck and we seem to be very short of good cleaners in Perth.

I've sent you a pm Noele. :ilikeit:

Haal my hoed vir jou af - BAIE sterkte!!!

:ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Archived