Booked A Ticket From Jhb To Melbourne, Excellent Price!

Raymond & Bonni

:ilikeit: Hello, I've booked a ticket for my mom from Jhb to Melbourne, on the 11th Dec 2011 to the 5th Jan 2012with expedia.com.au and got a ticket for $2100, which I think is an excellent last minute deal :ilikeit: Total duration: 12hr 55mn (16hr 35mn with connections)

Operated by: SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS

The only concern is her passport, it expire on the 9/05/2012, from what I have heard it has to be valid for 6 months, is this true?

Can anyone please advise...

Thanks so much

thanks for posting....allowed me to also book a cheap flight for my friend Joh-Brissie (return) for $1890 26 DEC-5 JAN. A saving of +-R 13k !!!

When I saw your post, I realised I have not checked the exchange rate for a couple of days....my heart...

Its on R8.18 again!! When the hell did that happen? And I was watching it go below R 7.80, and thought, just a little more before I buy them dollars....now look!

When I saw your post, I realised I have not checked the exchange rate for a couple of days....my heart...

Its on R8.18 again!! When the hell did that happen? And I was watching it go below R 7.80, and thought, just a little more before I buy them dollars....now look!

Hi Toitjie,

I feel your pain, I also happened toc heck to dat and see it is so high, I also have some doubt as to when and if it will drop. :unsure:

T

When I purchased the tickets today with my credit card the exchange rate that was used was -+R7.....?? Don't know the reason, but I'm not complaining.

Archived