Choosing A Dentist

SANZOZ

Ok so I was an idiot and never saw the part about being able to have a free dental checkup per year on my medical insurance.... so I have now left it for 3 years and obviously need some work. The other reason I have left it this long is because I am the biggest baby in the world when it comes to dentists. I loved my dentist in PE and have strongly considered going to him when we go back for a visit but at the moment I have a little emergency that needs treating so I might as well bite the bullet. ;)

If anyone has seen any of these dentists please let me know your opinion. I am really nervous about this and the fact that very few of them sound English speaking is making me even more nervous. I have to go to a Members Choice dentist so it has to be one of these dentists if it is in Castle Hill or Baulkham hills but if someone knows of a brilliant dentist in a nearby area I can check to see if they are on the list.

Castle Hill:

Jayant Gokani

Katienka Hu

Manish Shah

Winnie Chung

Allan Ossip

Baulkham Hills:

Winnie Chui

Dhany Karunan

Emma Whitehead

Martina Lavery

Nimesh Patel

Michael Schokman

Shraddha Thapa

Thanks in advance!

We have been going to Allan Ossip (his is a South African) for three years now. We love him as well as the kids. He is very good

We go to Martine @ Norwest Dental Centre - the main dentist is Dr Michael Schokman but we prefer Martine - she is from the UK and brilliant with kids - my children refuse to see anyone else and my son even travels from Tharwa in ACT to see her. I've been with 2 other dentists before I found her, and I'm very happy with her! If dentistry could be painless, she'll be the one doing it - she is very gentle! She is quite booked up, so make an appointment in good time (another sign that a dentist is good - you don't get an appointment in 3 days...)

Norwest Dental Centre

1/33 Lexington Drive

Bella Vista

Ph: 9836 4666

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

Hi SANZOZ,

Allan Ossip is a SAfrican dentist with a degree from Wits. I have not been to him so can not recommend him personally.

Thanks so much for the replies, it really helps getting some personal opinions. Much appreciated!

Archived