Flights Booked

Keglin

Hi everyone,

So we have made some decisions and we have booked a ten day holiday in April to validate our visas. As some of u know it was a difficult choice for us as our visas came through quickly and we felt it was not the right time to move however to validate is expensive and will eat into our funds. . .

After lots of chatting though we felt we had to do the right thing as a family and follow our hearts. Hopefully Everything else will work itself out.

So it is validation trip in Aprl and then a permanent move in September. We are really excited and have booked a small camper van to travel about in. This is a much cheaper option but will also be a fun way for our little girls to travel about. I think we are going to stay at the Canberra motor village camp site but we still have to book all of that.

While we are there we hope to check out a few schools and some areas. We will prob only be in Canberra for about five days! Is there anything else anyone would suggest we do whilst there? Perhaps we can even meet up with some other south Africans while we are ther????!

Anyway we are getting excited about things. We have had one shipping company come and give us a quote an I ave a feeling that this year is going to fly past.

Keglin

Hey Keglin thats exciting news!!

We are moving over in December so would love to hook up in person. Not sure if your visit will coincide with the Coffee club that is held at month ends.

Everyone has been so amazingly supportive that I am sure they will also be happy to meet during the time you are there.

I have no idea of our contact details yet, but stay in touch via the forum and Happy Planning :ilikeit:

Regards

M

Thank Apollo, sounds like a fab idea.

You must be really busy getting sorted! Not long and u will b on your way. I bet time is flying by.

Keglin

:ilikeit:

Hey Keglin,

We will be in Canberra then too, so as Apollo said keep in touch via the forum and maybe we can make it a big coffee date.

I for one am so excited about this move, but petrified at the same time.

See you soon :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

T

Keep us posted and then we can get to know you when we're all finally there!!

Archived