Help (sponsorship)

Gardners

Hi there

I have posted this before but then I realized that I had it in the wrong post. :whome:

As you've seen in previous discussions my family and I live in Perth. My sister and her husband currently live in the UK. They are seriously struggling to find work. They are living with his sister and have been let go from their employment.

The recruitment agent says that because they are not UK citizens they will not get work. They would love to move to Perth but unfortunately they are not able to find sponsorship. They are so desperate at the moment my brother inlaw is

looking at joining the army and my sister and their 2 kids are going back to South Africa to live with my parents until he gets a salary and housing. They are also selling all their belongings to pay for rent and food.

I am really worried about them and feel so helpless not being able to do anything.

Ok they don't have much experience which says a lot, my sister is a qualified beautician and my brother inlaw is in Sales in dental equipment.

If you know of anyone or anything please could you let me know.

Regards

Nicole

Archived