Project Manager

Aldo

Hi everyone,

We have finally been granted our 175 PR visas! :)

I'm now in the process of looking for employment so long prior to leaving SA.

If anyone knows of a company looking to employ a Project Manager, please let me know.

Currently I'm in the Material Handling Industry, but frankly I'm willing to do anything in Australia.

Thank you in advance,

Aldo

Send me a message.

No promises but never know...

Danie

Hi everyone,

We have finally been granted our 175 PR visas! :)

I'm now in the process of looking for employment so long prior to leaving SA.

If anyone knows of a company looking to employ a Project Manager, please let me know.

Currently I'm in the Material Handling Industry, but frankly I'm willing to do anything in Australia.

Thank you in advance,

Aldo

Hi,

Aldo, please PM me your CV then I can forward to our HR, we are part of Thyssenkrupp and they are looking for Project Engineers/Managers. In Perth WA, also no promises but is always good to have a few lines in the water to see where you get a bite!

Cheers,

• 2 months later...

HI there

Have you tried Robert Walters? A couple of the project managers at our offices (at Ergon Energy) were placed here by them and they are very receptive to South Africans and extremely professional. Plus they will advise you on whether an organisation will be a good fit for you or not - instead of just putting you into a job to earn commission! Ideally if you start on a contract you can get a sense of whether you like the company or not so it's worth starting with a contract instead of permanent employment.

Good luck!

Archived