Electrician

deanc

Hi

I am looking for an Electrician job in perth, I have my pr visa and I have my approval letter from Energy saftey and I am going to do my A grade license in November.

Cheers

Deanc

HI DeanC,

Lokk on the Facebook page for SaAustralia, someone was advertisng that a Perth Compnay was looking for an Electrician to sponsor.

Good Luck

T

HI DeanC,

Lokk on the Facebook page for SaAustralia, someone was advertisng that a Perth Compnay was looking for an Electrician to sponsor.

Good Luck

T

Thanks for the info but I am not on facebook

can you maybe help

Thanks

Deanc

The company where my hubby works are looking for electricians at the moment but we are in NSW.

PM me if interested and i will give you more info.

Thanks for the info but I am not on facebook

can you maybe help

Thanks

Deanc

HI deanc,

This is what I found.

Audrey Elizabeth Cox

Any SOuth African qualified electricians looking for a 457 sponsorship to Perth? I have a contact who is looking to employ at least one. MUST be willing to stay in Perth (not looking to go onto the mines), must be experienced in domestic, mechanical and preferably underground work. NO single guys - he is looking to sponsor a family man who wants to put down roots in the Perth metro area, based north of the Swan river. I know nothng about what he is paying or any other details. I can pass on his details and then....over to you.

HOpe this helps, if you pm me your contact details I will forward them to Audrey.

T

Archived