2nd Hand Dishwasher And Tumble Drier Needed

Sharon

Hi, just my luck, we have 3 months left here and my dishwasher and tumble drier have both packed up this week. Is anyone getting rid of theirs as I'd love to buy.

We had the same thing!

Our beautiful AEG washing machine packed up too.Thank heavens had my Mom's old machine here so borrowed that in the meantime.

Hanging onto my dishwasher till the last breath :)

Sorry I can't help!

LOL Sharon, it seems even our appliances know when it is time to leave!

Our dishwasher gave up the ghost about 6 months before we left.

Luckily we could borrow one.

Good luck with your search for 2nd hand ones.

Hi, just my luck, we have 3 months left here and my dishwasher and tumble drier have both packed up this week. Is anyone getting rid of theirs as I'd love to buy.

Sharon, I would invest in a clothes line and a pair of yellow gloves for everybody in the family if it is only 3 months to go. And then start over with brand new appliances over here in Aus. Or if you really cant handle being without it, buy new appliances now and pack it in the container (and say you have had it for a year). Do you really want to ship someone's old appliances to Aus without warranty and not knowing how long they will last?

Tha reason I want old second hand ones is because I don't want to bring them with. A tumble dryer I can live without but a dishwasher...not so sure. Wish I could borrow one Eva. Do you think because my body is also giving up with old age, it's a sign Eva:)

Archived