Teaching Jobs

duToits

Hi

The school I work at is growing tremendously fast. There are a lot of new positions coming available. The school is a private school in Maryborough Queensland, Year 0-12. If anyone is interested or want more info, please contact me.

• 1 month later...

Hi. My wife is a teacher and we are thinking about emigration to Australia. What would the teaching positions entail?

Thanks

Regards,

Richard

Hi. My wife is a teacher and we are thinking about emigration to Australia. What would the teaching positions entail?

Thanks

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard,

I am also a teacher and a lot depends on whether your wife is a secondary or primary school teacher. Also where do you intend to settle-often there is more job availability in the country areas as opposed to metro areas. But there is always plenty of relief(supply)teaching work available which is well paid,gives you a chance to get to know the schools and the system and can lead to contract postions.Permanent postions are not so easy to get. Your wife must bring proof of her years of experience with her as it is taken into consideration when her pay scale is awarded.Let me know if there is any other info I can help you with.

Archived