Steve Hofmeyr In Adelaide

Marius

For those interested, Steve Hofmeyr will be in Australia for a series of concerts, including Adelaide on 2 November. See www.Afrikaans.org.au for more info.

Haha... I guess there's not much interest. I wonder if he's planning to emigrate. I wouldn't be surprised, considering his latest coverage.

Haha... I guess there's not much interest. I wonder if he's planning to emigrate. I wouldn't be surprised, considering his latest coverage.

I hear the tickets are selling well around the country. I guess most people might not know much about his coverage in SA as they might not follow the news there anymore.

Doesn't matter to me what coverage he's getting in South Africa - the guy can sing! And he is a great entertainer. I will definitely go and have a listen when he is in Melbourne on Nov 1.

We are going, already booked! Hubby said I better be quick as he would be really upset if we missed out :rolleyes: Kids are super excited too seeing as they LOVE his music!

Tickets can be booked at: http://whatson.mightygoodentertainment.com/multinet-insurance.html

:ilikeit:

• 5 months later...

I was going to go... but I threw my tickets into the Torrens :lol:

Archived