Holiday

4Coetzees

We are planning a 3 week holiday in Perth, early 2012.

Where will be a nice spot and nice things to do for kids and parents?

Please give me all!

Camping, cottages, tents, caravaning, chalets, hotels, ANYTHING!

Canberra Coetzees

Sorrento beach / Hillarys boat harbour is a great area to stay or even Mindarie. I am assuming that you are going to have a car available, otherwise transport could be an issue. There are lots of options for self contained apartments but not " cheap"

Freemantle is also a good place to stay.

If you want to stay in a caravan park, Karrinyup Waters is great, it is located close enough to drive to Trigg Beach ( about ) 6 minutes away) , the park its self has a nice pool , and has excellent facilities. You can also try Burns Beach Caravan park, this is right on Burns Beach.

Perth has a lot to offer, the beaches are amazing. Hillarys/Sorrento quay has the aquarium and marine discovery centre, and is a great spot for fishing and swimming. The are lots of resturnbat options at Sorrento Quay.

Perth Zoo is worth a visit, the musuem ( oops forgot your are from Canberra) so perhaps not the museum!!! Caversham Wildlife Park,

Neil Hawkins park to feed the parrots. Point Walter and Matilda bay on the River. Freemantle , and the maritime museum and cappucino strip.

Rottnest island for a day trip , Penguin island and so much more.

Hope that helps

Regards

Enrica

Enrica - THANK YOU! I booked @ Karrinyap Waters Caravan Park and cannot wait!

Sorrento beach / Hillarys boat harbour is a great area to stay or even Mindarie. I am assuming that you are going to have a car available, otherwise transport could be an issue. There are lots of options for self contained apartments but not " cheap"

Freemantle is also a good place to stay.

If you want to stay in a caravan park, Karrinyup Waters is great, it is located close enough to drive to Trigg Beach ( about ) 6 minutes away) , the park its self has a nice pool , and has excellent facilities. You can also try Burns Beach Caravan park, this is right on Burns Beach.

Perth has a lot to offer, the beaches are amazing. Hillarys/Sorrento quay has the aquarium and marine discovery centre, and is a great spot for fishing and swimming. The are lots of resturnbat options at Sorrento Quay.

Perth Zoo is worth a visit, the musuem ( oops forgot your are from Canberra) so perhaps not the museum!!! Caversham Wildlife Park,

Neil Hawkins park to feed the parrots. Point Walter and Matilda bay on the River. Freemantle , and the maritime museum and cappucino strip.

Rottnest island for a day trip , Penguin island and so much more.

Hope that helps

Regards

Enrica

Archived