Advice Or Help

Koos VDM

Hi everyone.

My boet is visiting for a look n see this week and will be here for 6 weeks. He studied Human Movement Studies and all his experience is mainly in being a Sports Master at Private and Public Schools in Johannesburg and also (before AA) working at and managing some of the Rec Centres for the Joburg council. He is battling to find work in SA after trying his hand at his own business but now surely has to find work elsewhere.

I suspect someone on the forums should know where to start or maybe how to get a Sponsorship with one of the States or Local Authorities. He can send his CV if needed but on the Sports side, he is qualified in Rugby, Swimming and Soccer coaching and a few other sports.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

Koos

Hi everyone.

My boet is visiting for a look n see this week and will be here for 6 weeks. He studied Human Movement Studies and all his experience is mainly in being a Sports Master at Private and Public Schools in Johannesburg and also (before AA) working at and managing some of the Rec Centres for the Joburg council. He is battling to find work in SA after trying his hand at his own business but now surely has to find work elsewhere.

I suspect someone on the forums should know where to start or maybe how to get a Sponsorship with one of the States or Local Authorities. He can send his CV if needed but on the Sports side, he is qualified in Rugby, Swimming and Soccer coaching and a few other sports.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

Koos

Hi Koos

Watter deel van Aus is julle? Ek sien baie recreation poste orals op SEEK. Doen search met recreation as jou "search woord".

Archived