Cook - Griller Needed On The Gold Coast

KathyP

Our restuarant in Merrimac, Gold coast has grown considerably and we are looking for a part time cook/griller to join our friendly team. The restuarant offers Steak and Seafood dishes, with the "Flavours Of Africa". The venue has recently been refurbished to resemble an African lodge. Unfortunetly we cannot sponsor any one as we are on a business visa. The job entails basic grilling, not too difficult. Please pm me if you are interested

Kathy - not related to your job offer at all, but I note that you live on the Sunshine Coast and your restaurant is on the Gold Coast? How do you manage that?

I also see you are from Fourways - we were too....... I am sure that if we sat and spoke, we would have people that we knew in common.....

Were did you go to school ? I am a Sandown High girl.....I am 4 years junior to you, but I am sure some circles overlap....

Weird.....

Nix

Hi Nix, we now live on the Gold coast (need to update my details). we moved here July 2009, opened the restuarant in Oct 2009. We lived in Fourways for 10 years prior to moving to Oz, so never went to school in the area. Although all our businesses where in Fourways so maybe we might have met then. had Chariots of Fire, then Tempo's. Maybe we crossed paths?

Chariots of Fire I recall well !!!

Gosh - I just find it amazing that the world is truly such a global village......

Take care - and thanks for the reply !

Cheers

Nix

Archived