Urgent - X2 Fitters X1 Electrician

laviljoen

Urgently looking for x2 Fitters and x1 Electrician - sponsorship available.

contact Gerhard gabrielm@harveybeef.com.au

Please explain to me what a fitter is in Australia?

They call mechanics fitters.

In South Africa the way I heard the term used was Fitters & Turners... I am just curious and would love to understand what is being referred to!

Thanks...

Urgently looking for x2 Fitters and x1 Electrician - sponsorship available.

contact Gerhard gabrielm@harveybeef.com.au

Hi Gerhard

I will be doing my electrical trade test at the end of August. I am a telecommunications technician with 17 years experience on transmission in the Post Office (now Telkom).

What type of electrician are you looking for, and which area are you in? I would be looking for a rural posision.

I look forward to hearing from you

Chris May

Hi Gerhard

I will be doing my electrical trade test at the end of August. I am a telecommunications technician with 17 years experience on transmission in the Post Office (now Telkom).

What type of electrician are you looking for, and which area are you in? I would be looking for a rural posision.

I look forward to hearing from you

Chris May

Chris, looking at the email address, the position looks to be in an abattoir.I think it is close to Bunbury in WA. My hubby is an electrician and worked for a while in an abattoir in Albany, WA. His duties there included, installation, testing, maintenance and faultfinding of plantequipment: Electrical Controls, Scada system, Compressors and Generators. Interrogation and programming of micro processorbased equipment such as VSD’s, PLC’s, Soft Starters and Pump Management ControlUnits, mainly; Allen Bradley, Danfoss, NHP and Grundfoss.Other duties areup-dating schematic drawings, planned shutdown maintenance, conditionmonitoring and project design and commissioning.

I hope that helps until Gerhard gets back to you, and good luck with your trade test.

Chris, looking at the email address, the position looks to be in an abattoir.I think it is close to Bunbury in WA. My hubby is an electrician and worked for a while in an abattoir in Albany, WA. His duties there included, installation, testing, maintenance and faultfinding of plantequipment: Electrical Controls, Scada system, Compressors and Generators. Interrogation and programming of micro processorbased equipment such as VSD’s, PLC’s, Soft Starters and Pump Management ControlUnits, mainly; Allen Bradley, Danfoss, NHP and Grundfoss.Other duties areup-dating schematic drawings, planned shutdown maintenance, conditionmonitoring and project design and commissioning.

I hope that helps until Gerhard gets back to you, and good luck with your trade test.

Hi Andrea

Thanks for the info. Appreciated.

Chris

Eva my husband is a diesel electrical fitter, here he is called a mechanical fitter, he is not a mechanic tho and does not work on cars. A fitter and turner is a different trade to his.

my hubbie's a fitter and turner......here in Oz it's more known as a fitter/machinist........

Archived