Schools In Albany Creek

abevan

Will be relocating to Brisbane in December on a 457 and would like to find out about peoples experience with the schools (High and Junior) in Albany Creek, Brisbane

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!!!

We are close by Albany Creek, in Everton Hills and although my son does not attend the Albany Creek state primary school, I have heard very good things from many people about the Albany Creek State Primary School! There are many good schools in these areas.

How old are your kids?

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!!!

We are close by Albany Creek, in Everton Hills and although my son does not attend the Albany Creek state primary school, I have heard very good things from many people about the Albany Creek State Primary School! There are many good schools in these areas.

How old are your kids?

Thanks for the reply. Son 10 yrs and daughter 14 yrs

• 3 months later...

The primary school may be good but I have heard that the High school is not the best in the area. We live in Albany Creek but our children go/went to Wavell State High School. Very good academic with good sport music art facility. Has been rated very highy by government surveys. Remeber your children will be put in age appropriate classes so they could most likely skip a grade. Our children were vry happy to only do 11 years school. Our son completes year 12 next year and will be 17 mid year.

Regards Mike

Archived