Senior Java Developers With 457 Sponsorship

jonathanb

Dialog, Australia's leading IT ccompany and an employer of many ex-saffa's a number of whom are active here, is looking at recruiting a number of seenior Java Developers.

If you are an experienced Senior Java Developer with sound practical understanding of OO techniques and concepts and at least 7 years experience, thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle , ability to write well-structured, easy to maintain code Dialog wants to hear from you.

Java Developers essential capabilities: strong commercial experience inJ2EE; Hibernate; Spring; JSP; JavaScript; WebLogic and related tools. The roles involve defining software requirements, designing the solution and developing new software for our clients. You will be expected to provide mentoring and technical l leadership to more junior members of your team.

You will also have a track record of meeting deadlines and producing high quality output. You should be able to work cooperatively in a team environment and use your excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding oral and written communication to achieve great outcomes for our clients. At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.

If you share these values and want to develop your career in a progressive company that cares about its clients and its people, send us your resume immediately.

Join our stimulating team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced people, where communication, personal development and your career are high on our agenda.

Rapid career progression and an excellent benefits package are being offered for the right people. Dialog is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants WHO ARE NOT Australian residents will need valid passport. 457 VISA Sponsorship available to successful candidates.

PM me for my email to send your resume.

Pity you're in Brisbane. ;)

EDIT: I see Dialog has offices all over. You didn't mention the location of the offering - or did I miss that?

-G

Hey Garrick

Yea we do have offices all over but at the moment we are desperate for good seniopr Java people in brisbane.

• 1 month later...

One of our principal account exec's has just landed in SA on hunting safari looking to bag a whole lot of trophies to mount in our office. We are looking for Java and .Net dev's, BA's, PM's and people with Oracle SOA experience. We do offer 457 sponsorship. He will be there for a week or 2 interviewing so if anyone knows people please contact me.

We have had ads on pnet and compujobs and have been really disapointed in the response. Seems like most people have already left the country.

Kill many birds with one stone. Doing a BA certification and is a .Net developer. My wife is a PM.

Two and a bit for the price of one? :)

Archived