Sunshine Coast School's

nell

Good Day,

We are relocating in Jan 2012 and are looking to settle on the Sunshine Coast. Can anyone recommend any good Primary schools in the area of Buderim,Sippy Downs,Coolum,Marouchydore or Peregian Springs?

Thank you for helping out.

Regards

N

Hi Nell

I have family in neighbouring areas so have mailed them for some ideas!

I think their kiddies went to Sunshine Beach State and were very happy.

Will post when I get a reply.

Regards

M

Hi I live on the Sunshine Coast but don't have any school going kids anymore...so I can't help you. Just wanted to say Yay another Saffer coming to the SC..

Hope someone can help you..

bye for now Jill

We live on the Sunshine Coast and our daughter attends Peregian Springs State School (primary school). It has been open since the beginning of last year and is an exceptional school. The local private school has lost quite a few of it's students to PSSS. The staff are handpicked, the facilities are awesome, and the reputation is already quite impressive. Cannot recommend it strongly enough.

For high school, we are probably going to go private and I have our daughter registered for 3 private schools on the Sunshine Coast. There are also some very good Catholic Schools. We are keeping our options open.

Sunshine Coast has some very good schools......get networking and talking and you'll soon pinpoint them !

Good luck !

Nicky

Hi,

Thank you so much!

I really appreciate the help!

N

Hi Nell

I have family in neighbouring areas so have mailed them for some ideas!

I think their kiddies went to Sunshine Beach State and were very happy.

Will post when I get a reply.

Regards

M

Even more excited after that welcoming!!

Thx

n

Hi I live on the Sunshine Coast but don't have any school going kids anymore...so I can't help you. Just wanted to say Yay another Saffer coming to the SC..

Hope someone can help you..

bye for now Jill

Thank you,Nicky! I've only started my search...

We live on the Sunshine Coast and our daughter attends Peregian Springs State School (primary school). It has been open since the beginning of last year and is an exceptional school. The local private school has lost quite a few of it's students to PSSS. The staff are handpicked, the facilities are awesome, and the reputation is already quite impressive. Cannot recommend it strongly enough.

For high school, we are probably going to go private and I have our daughter registered for 3 private schools on the Sunshine Coast. There are also some very good Catholic Schools. We are keeping our options open.

Sunshine Coast has some very good schools......get networking and talking and you'll soon pinpoint them !

Good luck !

Nicky

Hi Nell

Family have responded with the following names of schools:

St Andrew's Anglican College - Private (In Peregian Springs)

Peregian Springs State School

Mathew Flinders Anglican College - Private (Buderim)

Their kiddies went to Sunshine Beach state as mentioned :)

Happy hunting!

Regards

M

Hi Nell

Family have responded with the following names of schools:

St Andrew's Anglican College - Private (In Peregian Springs)

Peregian Springs State School

Mathew Flinders Anglican College - Private (Buderim)

Their kiddies went to Sunshine Beach state as mentioned :)

Happy hunting!

Regards

M

I second Apollo's list above.....my daughter currently attends Peregian Springs State School and is registered at St Andrews and Matthew Flinders for high school ! Nice to see that someone else agrees with me ! LOL !!!

Nix

• 3 weeks later...

We staying in Peregian springs and my wife is teaching at St Theresas catholic.She's the head of the maths department there with one more South Afican teacher..........try it out for senior school.

Regards

Henk/Ronel

Archived