Do You Need An It Job In Brisbane?

Marco Fig

Hi All

I'm a South African from Durban and I've been living here for two years. I've spent 13 years in the IT industry and I have just moved to IT Recruitment. Please send me a message with your mobile number I will give you a call and have a chat about what you are looking for.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Good luck

Marco

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I'm a South African from Durban and I've been living here for two years. I've spent 13 years in the IT industry and I have just moved to IT Recruitment. Please send me a message with your mobile number I will give you a call and have a chat about what you are looking for.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Good luck

Marco

Hi Marco

We are from Cape Town and have been in Sydney for 3 months tomorrow.

My husband worked in IT (helpdesk / support)for the City Council for over 10 years but he has been unable to secure employment in Sydney so we are thinking of making a move to Brisbane. Do you do recruiting for helpdesk/support positions as well.

Regards

Vicky

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marco

I am in the pre-emigration stage and looking at various options. I have 20+ years of IT sales experience (up to directorship level). I sold my IT business 5 years ago and then opened a resort on the coast. During this time I completed an Architectural Drafting diploma and taught myself Autodesk Revit. I am now selling the resort and looking to emigrate to Australia with my family (wife and 2 boys). I am 48 years old and need to move quickly so was considering a 457 and then conversion to PR thereafter if possible. Ideally I would like to get into a large Architectural firm as a Revit BIM Manager so that I can use both my IT skills and Revit skills. If not that then I would look at senior IT sales again as a second option. What are your thoughts and if you can assist pls send me yr private email and I will forward my contact details - I'm not too keen to put them on a public forum. Brisbane is the location of choice - I have family and friends in QLD. Thanks Tony

Archived