LSD trip accomodation in Perth

Rod

Hi all

We're coming to Perth 27th April to 6th May and would like suggestions for accomodation. We'd like to stay at the beach in a self catering serviced unit. We have an 8 month old baby and self catering would make life much easier. We'd also like to be near enough to things so I can 'look see decide'.

Also would be nice to chat to anyone in the building industry while we're there.

Considering that you only joined today may I be the first one to welcome you to the forum. Hope you will find losts of useful info here.

We're coming to Perth 27th April to 6th May and would like suggestions for accomodation. We'd like to stay at the beach in a self catering serviced unit.

I can recommend Sorrento Beach Resort. Stayed there last year. Within walking distance from Hillary's Boat Harbour. 15 km north of Perth CBD. On Google Earth use these coordinates: 31º49'50.81S 115º44'49.51E.

For more info take this link

Edited by JJV

Hi

We found fantastic self-catering accomodation at very reasonable rates. Contact Jan Darmody on +61 8 9401 9821 or fullfurn@bigpond.net.au.

The accomodation was exceptionally clean and Jan even gave us advice on shops etc.

Have a look at her website there are pictures of all her properties.

Hope this helps

Gaille

PS Maybe give us a shout when you are here and we can meet up for coffee.

Edited by The Parsons Family

Hi all

We're coming to Perth 27th April to 6th May and would like suggestions for accomodation. We'd like to stay at the beach in a self catering serviced unit. We have an 8 month old baby and self catering would make life much easier. We'd also like to be near enough to things so I can 'look see decide'.

Also would be nice to chat to anyone in the building industry while we're there.

Hi JJV

Thanks for the welcome. I've already found a wealth of information on this site. And thanks for the link, the place looks awesome.

Rod

Considering that you only joined today may I be the first one to welcome you to the forum. Hope you will find losts of useful info here.

I can recommend Sorrento Beach Resort. Stayed there last year. Within walking distance from Hillary's Boat Harbour. 15 km north of Perth CBD. On Google Earth use these coordinates: 31º49'50.81S 115º44'49.51E.

For more info take this link

hi Parson family

Thanks for the link, the place looks great and I've just had someone else recommend it.

We'll contact you closer the time.

Rod

PS How old are your kids\kid?

Hi Rod

Sorry no actual family (yet) unless you count my beloved dogs who arrived in Australia this morning. ;)

Good Luck

Gaille

For want of a better expression, 'good on ya mate'. I've heard it's a lengthy process getting dogs into Oz. I would like to do the same for my Lab & Mastiff.

Rod

The quarantine period is long (7 months) but I think it is worth it.... Our dogs have been in quarantine for 3 and a half months in SA and they are going to finish it off in the Byford station in WA. It is hard to leave them but I cannot wait to get them onto the beach.

We are off to Byford now to see them, we haven't seen them for 3 months.

Cheers

Gaille