louiecw: Hi Newbie

louiecw

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself, I am a newbie here, so just wanting to say Hi. My wife and I are considering emmigrating to Australia and I thought I will ask a few questions on this forum before me make this very important decision. I posted a query on one of the forums ( Question ) but I never introduced myself Ooopss :D

Glad to have joined this forum. :lol:

Thanks

Clint

Edited by louiecw

Hi,

Thought I would say a bit about myself, I am from Cape Town, now I am currently living in JHB. I love cycling MT Biking, Scuba diving and hiking.

I would love to sky-dive, but still building the courage to do this. I have been to Mozambique to do some diving and it was really cool. I cant wait to do some diving in Australia when I get there.

I am just confused ;) about where to stay in Australia, the cities are all so great, but I guess it will come down to where I work in the end. :ilikeit:

So if anyone can give me some tips and some advice, bring it on :ilikeit:

Edited by louiecw

Hi Louiecw ,

Welcome to the forum , I hope you get all the answers you are looking for here .

Yes , I think you will enjoy the lovely beaches and adventure sports around Australia .

Maybe when you get a job offer we can tell you more about the different cities in Australia .

Check under places of interest there are a lot of information about different areas of Australia.

Good luck to you and your family.

Regards ,Christelle. ;)

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

Do I have lots to tell :thumbdown: I received a job offer and my application is with the Dept of Immigration. I am not sure when I start or when I will be in Australia. The application has been lodged about 3 weeks ago :blink: Soooo.. happy as I can be..

I a really bit worried :censored: but I am really excited about this opportunity :P:)

The job is based in Sydney NSW.

Regards

Clint.

Ps: I guess I will have to start using this forum more often now because I will need lots of advice :P

Edited by louiecw

Dear Clint,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the job offer in Sydney :D . We have lots of people on the forum from Sydney and I am sure that you will find most of the answers to your questions here!

Good luck!

Bye, Pippa! X