Cleaning Marks Off The Walls

SANZOZ

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before but Chux Magic Eraser is the bomb for getting rid of any marks on the walls. We were worried that we may have to repaint our rental but after testing out the magic eraser last night most of the marks on the walls are now gone!!

Those little squares are SOOOOOOO good!!!I even send some to the family in SA!

Where do you buy this? At Coles?

We've been renting now for almost 3 months... already there's marks on the walls and I'm stressing because it is not a brick/painted wall.

Thanks for the info!!!

Coles or Woollies.

We moved out of our rental 3 weeks ago, the walls looked terrible where the kids played, including some ugly scuff marks where my son bumped into the wall with his ripstick (sitting on it and 'surfing' in the passage on cold and wet days), and Chucks got rid of it all.

I also bought the Chucks Bathroom one - and that worked absolute wonders on the cookerhood (the slide out type which had greasy residue which I suspect was never cleaned since they built the house!) and the oven glass. What I couldn't get off with a strong degreaser and steelwool, I got off easily with this!

Amazing stuff.

We were complimented for how clean the house was, and got our whole bond back, yippee.

wow that's great to know, as I've got an artistic 2 yr old that writes and paints on the walls and stove and cupboard doors, so I'll definitely invest in a couple of packets of Chux!!! Have seen them before, but I didn't know they work so well!!!! :)

I've got an artistic 2 yr old

I love the way you put that!! :)

Must just mention not to rub to hard or over the same spot for a long while as it will start to rub the paint off and shine the wall!

Archived