TheBs

2001 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER PRADO

VZJ95R 50TH ANNIVERSARY GXL

Auto

217 000 km

8 seats

Long range fuel tank

Great 4x4 or family runabout

With hard spare wheel cover (Proven Sharks supporters MAY convince hubby to part with soft cover) :P

$14500

PM for further info

post-882-0-97422600-1308665807.jpg

post-882-0-13051600-1308665811.jpg

Why are you selling? Were you the first/only owner?

Manual/Automatic? Diesel/Petrol? (I should probably be able to tell from the model details but I'm not that clued-up...).

Hi Riekie,

We have the Prado and then recently sold a little Mazda and our Rav. They are the first vehicles we purchased in Oz. Hubby has the option of a vehicle through his work (we know nothing about novated leasing so still researching) but it seems a good option to buy a new vehicle hence the sale of the others and just a cheapie as a second runabout and for the kids to learn in. I will be very sorry to see her go as she has been a super family car and we have had happy travels :ilikeit:

It is an Auto Petrol and a real dream to drive. It has factory fitted double fuel tanks so great not having to fill up so often.

We have honestly not had a days trouble with her in the almost two years she has been part of our family - hubby drove from Qld to WA with a matress setup in the back and would do it again happily.

Thanks! (And for the PM) :) Looking for Manual & Diesel..... :lol:

Hope you get a buyer! :ilikeit:

Thanks Riekie.

The Diesel Manual is a very popular model but difficult to get hold of - that is what we originally looked for but couldn't find so then went for this one.

I am sure our buyer is out there :ilikeit:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived