Arriving July

Sean K

Hey all

we are arriving July in NSW moving to the hunter valley area and we are going to need just about every thing, any ideas advise or if there is something you're selling we are are a family of 4 with two boys.

Thanks in advance

Hey Sean

If there isn't anybody wanting to sell furniture, try Gumtree - you sometimes get the most amazing furniture for next to nothing!

Good luck with the move

Nicci

As I have mentioned before. Look at the Council cleanup dates on the various council websites. Hire a truck or a van for the day and go and collect the basics from the side of the road. I rode my bicycle past a cleanup in Collaroy yesterday and again was amazed at the quality furniture and other goods being thrown away. You can stock you house with one trip which will give you time to plan your purchases of the thing you need, require and have space for.

Ps. Wish I could live in the Hunter Valley.

Some of the ops shops have great furniture and garage sales are always a good option too.

Thanks for the feed back we will post our adventure and treasures :ilikeit:

Hey all

we are arriving July in NSW moving to the hunter valley area and we are going to need just about every thing, any ideas advise or if there is something you're selling we are are a family of 4 with two boys.

Thanks in advance

Hey Sean-check out my link-Railway sleeper furniture-just a few down from your post. I have enough furniture to fill a 3 bedroom house with study incl all kitchen utensils and small electrical goods out in Adelaide storage. I am looking at perhaps selling the whole lot as one batch or individual items-and I am willing to negotiate. Let me know if you are interested -dtbarnard@gmail.com

Douglas

Thanks for the advise, no thanks Douglas we are looking for a different style but thanks never the less.

Say any links to council sites and ops ?

Many thanks

Archived