Unique Australian, African And Usa Photographic Art

colouredzebra

Are you moving to Australia or the USA -perhaps you will be interested in a unique canvas photograph or framed photograph from your new adopted Country for your new house. I have lived in South Africa, Adelaide Australia and now in Dallas, USA. I have a great collection of photographic art for sale at the following two sites covering these Countries and I am adding regularly to the collection. The fineartsamerica site offers much larger prints and are less expensive but do not offer the selection of products you are able to buy on the bluemelon site. These canvas prints looks phenomenal- and I personally have the elephant, zebra, vinyard and South Australian old house ruins pictures blown up to largest size available and hanging through my house-they make a great statement in any house. I have just started the fineartsamerica site and it will take some time to get the whole collection from bluemelon synced on both sites. I am able to upload something specifically if it appears on bluemelon and not finearts so do write to me directly via the site. Both sites allow for e-mail correspondence with me directly on the home page.I plan to maintain both sites. If you do not want to buy now-bookmark the sites and next time you look for something unique as a gift then please visit us here. Both sites deliver anywhere in the world.

http://douglas-barnard.artistwebsites.com/

http://www.bluemelon.com/douglasb

I am also able to do something special with your own photograph at an agreed fee-I will quote you directly after receiving the photograph. So if you have a photograph that you like especially- let me enhance it/ recover old photographs for you and I will then load it in a password protected gallery on my site/s where only you are able to download it and/or order any of the products with the photograph on it. Write to me via the site if you want to do this-email below)

Please feel free to comment in the site guestbook and individual photos and also either choose like or dislike -it helps me monitor which effects are more popular. ENJOY!

Douglas (dtbarnard@gmail.com)

post-15355-0-72627500-1306528950.jpg

post-15355-0-06446900-1306528966.jpg

Archived