Frontline Plus $15 For 6 Mths Supply,cats And Dogs

Ingrid/ Hairdresser

I feel I just have to pass the on the link for Frontline Plus @ $15.65 for six months supply. I found this supplier while I was building my dog training website in the US. At first I thought it was a misprint,but the offer comes with a chart that explains how the order works out. It is the same supplier that supplies animal shelters, doggy care places and vets. The Frontline Plus flea treatment comes in a small bottle and they also supply a small syringe (no needle of course) to measure the amount needed for the dogs particular weight.The same treatment is also compatible for cats.So you simply place one order which is good for dogs and cats. No need to order extra or something different for the cat. The 'Plus' in the Frontline means that it also kills the adult flea within 24hours,so you don't have to still buy Capstar and that sort of thing.This is all in one.It also kills and provides protection from the different types of ticks. After the flood in Brisbane we had a flea epidemic. Bearing in mind though that I was paying $60 per month for my dog and two cats. They still had fleas and it got really bad straight after the floods. I found this supplier by chance and ordered in December. It cost $15.65 plus postage from the States which was $2.20. The total was $17.85 and I got it in a week. My little poodle had quite a few fleas on his stomach when I turned him over. I applied the Frontline Plus on the neck. Within two days not a flea in sight and I haven't had a problem since. Treated both cats and the dog.

Here is the link. When you get on the page click on the pictures of the dog with the different prices diplayed by Ebay. It will take you to Ebay USA. They will ask you to sign up. It's instant and no cost or anything. Ebay USA is so good. Much better than Ebay here. They'll ask you if you would like to pay by Paypal. Paypal is a security online bank. I always pay for everything online through Paypal.Just sign up for an account with Paypal.There's no cost at all,but initially they take two days to send an amount to your account in order to verify that it is you,so look out for it in order to activate the service.

When you order through my website I get a commission. It's only 12cents a sale so I'm not that concerned about the commission right now. I just want to tell everyone about the price. It is unbelievable! But having said that, if you order through my website at least I also get something for it without you paying anything extra so I would appreciate any support. The other thing is , at least you know who I am, and not some bogus website out of no where on the internet.Here's the link. If you look at the site, on the front page is my self, Ingrid and my daughter Kim with our little dog Paddington at Puppy Pre-School.We're sitting on the bench.

Enough said. Here's the link. Phone me if you need to know more, or email me. All the details are on the website. email: paddington@propaws.net Tel: 07 31613785 (w)

07 32026518(h) mobile 0451971610 Ingrid. Here's the link http://www.propaws.net/frontline-plus-lowest-price/

Hope this helps. If so just tell everyone. It is such a good saving.

Cheers

Ingrid Zimmermann ( Brisbane)

You deserve a big fat HUG ! :ilikeit:

What is YOUR website address ??

Thak you so much

regards

Cristel

• 2 weeks later...

You deserve a big fat HUG ! :ilikeit:

What is YOUR website address ??

Thak you so much

regards

Cristel

Hi Cristel

Sorry for the late reply. You can order from here http://www.propaws.net/the-lowest-price-on-frontline-plus-for-dogs/

It's just great. I treat both the dog and cat with the same one.

Cheers

Ingrid

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ingrid. Does it work against paralysis ticks?

Archived