Looking For Sa Goodies And Food

HouseInOz

Corner of Gordon and Bainbridge roads

Phone number 3461 7666

Enjoy!!!!

• 2 years later...

Are any SA groceries items like spices, chutney, tennis biscuits etc available at the local shops, like coles?

And if yes, what are the prices like?

Depends where you live PrissyMissy - some areas, especially if there are quite a few Saffers around - will happily order you products - like your local IGA.

I have seen shelves of products in Sydney - at a Coles - things like biscuits, Simba chips, Ina Paarman spices, lollies.

I live southside of Canberra and there isn't much this side, its easier for me to order online at Satooz - haven't done it for awhile tho - seems my taste buds are adjusting to Aussie food.

Price wise - I don't find it much of a difference - the only thing I've bought that I thought was pricey was a bottle of Amarula - $69.00

• Like 1

I believe there's a company called SATOOZ (meaning SA to OZ) which sells south african products. You can order online and I was made to believe their shipping is quick. You check their website: www.satooz.com.

sorry I tried putting this into google maps and could not get a suburb in Brisbane.

Coles has limited offering, biltong at Springbok Foods Oxenham, Gold Coast was lovely, lovely shop. North Lakes was understocked and hard to find.

• 7 months later...

If you want to shop online there is a shop in Brisbane that offers that option. Go to www.satooz.com/‎ and have a look at the very wide variety of SA goodies available. Hope that helps.