Railway Sleeper Furniture And Other For Sale

colouredzebra

We have moved to Dallas USA after many years in Australia and have items for sale (currently in storage in Adelaide Australia) to fill a 3 bedroomed house.

I am listing the big ticket items here- we could provide pictures and a list of what is in storage. Prefer to sell the Railway Sleeper furniture as a set. Pictures attached for demonstration purposes only- this is the actual furniture, however, the African Curios is not available for sale-Only the furniture. We are not under pressure to sell-merely thought we would rather see it being used as we are looking at staying in the USA in the long term and we have already acquired a household of furniture over here. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has decided not to bring their furniture over from South Africa. The furniture is in a new condition and were cherished and looked after. All reasonable offers will be considered-please do not bid a ridiculously low price-we will only sell the railway sleeper furniture to serious buyers that could appreciate the value of these items. Buyer to pay for transport from Adelaide to your destination in Australia. We will help you with a quote from the company that is currently storing the furniture-they are very reasonably priced. If more info or pictures are required please contact me at dtbarnard@gmail.com

Solid Railway Sleeper: Lounge Suite (1x3seater, 1x2 seater,1x1 seater,1xlarge coffee table, 1x small coffee table)-includes stunning high grade pillows. post-15355-0-73585800-1305228561.jpg

Study Desk plus Credenza plus Chairpost-15355-0-67483900-1305228641.jpg

8x Seater Dining Room Suitepost-15355-0-89752300-1305228582.jpg

1x Hat Standpost-15355-0-12547400-1305228666.jpg

Wood (Not Railway Sleeper) Large Book Shelf, 2 TV cabinetspost-15355-0-47980400-1305228691.jpg

2 single beds plus one study desk for 2 bedrooms.

3 African Bar Stoolspost-15355-0-28869600-1305228719.jpg

Other

Steel Framed Canopy/4 Poster Bed-Hand made in South Africa-very solid- Patina Green-special paint effect-looks like brass that turned green (Patina)post-15355-0-39995200-1305229150.jpg

Kitchen utensils and modern dinner service/ glasses/ Tupperware all new or as new incl. small electrical appliances e.g. breadmaker (used twice), toaster-everything you need in a kitchen

HI,

I do furnished rentals in Adelaide so am always interested in furniture. What sort of price are you after for this furniture. I do not know the value but it looks like really nice stuff.

Kind Regards,

DOnna jacob

Hi Donna I do not think the price will suit you if you are looking at filling a rental property. These furniture pieces are extremely heavy, durable, are more for a collector-they are truly heirloom pieces-that will last for generations. We are not looking at breaking the bank here, but you are looking in the price range of AUD 8-12k for the railway sleeper furniture set.

HI,

I do furnished rentals in Adelaide so am always interested in furniture. What sort of price are you after for this furniture. I do not know the value but it looks like really nice stuff.

Kind Regards,

DOnna jacob

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Donna I do not think the price will suit you if you are looking at filling a rental property. These furniture pieces are extremely heavy, durable, are more for a collector-they are truly heirloom pieces-that will last for generations. We are not looking at breaking the bank here, but you are looking in the price range of AUD 8-12k for the railway sleeper furniture set.

That is $8-12k for the complete lounge suite, dining room suite with 8 chairs, and study desk plus chair and drawer set.

Archived