Skilledmigrantjobs.com

StuartWallis

Hi All,

A new site has launched recently and is free to sign up to post your CV, register for job alerts and apply for positions in Australia.

http://skilledmigrantjobs.com

Companies that advertise positions on the site have to be approved for sponsorship or recruiters advertising positions have to be advertising a position for a company that has sponsorship approval.

There are no fees or costs to use the site for Australian businesses either and the site is supported and sponsored by National Australia Bank (NAB), the largest business bank in Australia.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Stuart

Fantastic idea and it looks great. I hope it works well and people use it.

I have worked with Stuart and he is brilliant!I think the idea is very good and I think it will make the move far less painfull!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stuart!

Thank you very much for that fantastic link! We've already used it :-) Hoping for something to come up!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Stuart

I am just a little wary about attaching our CVs - I'm just wondering who can see them.

Should I fill in my personal details on the front sheet and then remove my personal details from my CV - I had not gon beyond the first page yet!

Sorry I should have played around further I can see other peoples resume details online and can see that they can be tailored appropraitely.

Thanks

Archived