Question For Those In Construction Industry

JennyG

Hey all,

My husband is in the construction industry. He works as a Project Manager. The only qualifications he has related to the construction industry is Architectural Drafting Diploma and AutoCAD. He was told by someone from New Zeeland who also works in the Construction Industry that it would be of his advantage to do the Prince Course. We are currently looking into it and he is thinking of enrolling into this course before leaving for Aus. Anyone familiar with this course and know if it will be worth doing?

I guess no one has information for me re the Prince Course needed in the building industry? Maybe I should place this under another forum?

:huh:

HI Jenny,

Sorry but I have never heard of a Prince Course for construction so cannot be of help, maybe other people too so that's why there have been no replies.

Maybe you have actuallly asked the 1st question to stump the forum? :blush:

Good luck though.

T

I am in construction too, but have just recently arrived in Perth. I have never heard about it before.

Sorry

Hi Jenny, the teeny bit that I know about it is that the Prince (now known as Prince2) is a project management qualification. It originated in the UK and is now highly regarded around the world as a method of successfully project managing any sized project in pretty much any industry, including the construction industry. A friend of mine in the UK has this qualification.

I am sure if you had to google Prince2 you would find a ton of information about it.

Craig

Thanks a lot guys! Thanks for the replies and info!

Archived