Would be joining you soon

wendy

Hi I'm Wendy and me, my husband and two sons would soon be joining you guys in Aus. My hubby got a job offer in Perth. We have started this proses before but something got in the way. But this time it's real. All has been paid. I would like to know in which area to settle in ( i know they are all beter than here) But I have boys aged 4 and 8 that need t attend school. MY hubby would be doing a fly in fly out job. So close to shops, schools and sea. You have a great thing going here. I found it so interresting, could not leave my comuter for hours.

Wendy

Hi Wendy

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of info here.... :ilikeit:

When are you leaving for Perth?

Kim

Hi Kim

Don't know yet. But it wil be real soon. I can't wait. We are so exited. The boys are Pracktising their English. The Youngest has been in an english pre - school for the past 6 months and it has done him good.

Hi Kim

Don't know yet. But it wil be real soon. I can't wait. We are so exited. The boys are Pracktising their English. The Youngest has been in an english pre - school for the past 6 months and it has done him good.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

:ilikeit:

Kim

Hi

Perth is a lovely, relaxed little city with lots to do and see.

Areas are very difficult to recommend but I would recommend most areas just north of the city and to the west of the freeway just because of their proximity to the beach and the city.

Have you guys organised a place to stay when you arrive? Please don't book yourself into a "Holiday Apartment" unless you know someone who has stayed there. We have met so many people who were disappointed with their accomodation when they arrived.

PM me if you want some advice on temporary accomodation.

Good Luck

Gaille :ilikeit:

Guest Colleen

HI Wendy,

My name is Colleen from South Africans In Perth.

My business provides temporary accomodation for newcomers to Perth.

We are not apartment accomodation but a house, with everything supplied. Tv, toys,

washing machine,plates,pots, everything. We also collect you from the airport

and I provide a information kit, where to find SA doctors, food, etc.

Please see my website-www.southafricansinperth.com.au . For the past 2

years I have helped alot of newcomers,ex South Africans, from all over the world

who have relocated to Perth.

Our accomodation is situated north of Perth, near Joondalup, and close to the beach.

Thank You

Colleen

southafricansinperth@smartchat.net.au

Hi Wendy ons bly in Perth en dit is pragtig hier .Ons bly in Duncraige en ek moet se dit is een van die lekkerste areas waar mens kan bly en is baie sentraal wat dit lekker maak.Jul sal baie van Perth hou.Ursula

Edited by Allie&Urs

Hi almal

Het kuiermense gehad tot vanoggend en vandag heeldag forms ingevul. Ek het nie geweet n mens skryf alles oor en oor nie. As ek moet dink hoeveel keer ek vandag my naam geskryf het. Ursela sal jy asb vir my meer inligtiing gee oor die area waar julle is. Ek sal foto's ook waardeer. Die kinders wil weet hoe lyk dit

daar maar ons kry nie fotos nie. Net van besienswaardighede.

Baie Dankie

Sal julle laat weet hoe vorder ons.

Hi Wendy gaan vir jou vandag nog stuur het jy n e mail waarheen ek dit kan stuur .Ursula.

Hi Wendy gaan vir jou vandag nog stuur het jy n e mail waarheen ek dit kan stuur .Ursula.

;) Hi Wendy and familia we're flying to Perth on the 15th March, it's all very exiting. Our migration agent suggested a company to help find accomodation and anything else that you might need. Have a look at they're website:http://www.moving2perth.co.uk/ they are also expats from the UK and we find them very helpful.

Best of luck to you!!!

Edited by fossil