Student Looking For Part Time Work In Perth, Preferably Nor

Nicoleen in SXM

I will start studying Dental Technology end of July 2011 in Perth. My class days are Wednesday afternoon, and Thursday and Friday full day. The rest of the week I am free, and I am allowed 20 hours work a week on my student visa. (full time in holidays)

So I will be looking for some kind of part time work. I have done a wide variety of jobs in the past. Plenty of hospitality and service related experience but even did some construction, demolition, cosmetic and structural repairs on boats . . .Also have done industrial sewing, marine canvas and upholstery. I have the ability to adapt and learn new things and have strong work ethic so I am game for almost any field. I am currently a chief stewardess on a private yacht in the med, working my resignation period before commencing studies.

Figured it would not hurt to mention here, never know what opportunities are around. I plan to be based NOR.

Nicoleen B)

I will keep my ear and eyes open for you.

Regards

Enrica

I will keep my ear and eyes open for you.

Regards

Enrica

Thanks Enrica. I have a good possibility for accommodation in Edgewater, a granny flat. But if that does not pan out I will be looking for either small apartment or house share around there or Joondelup. South African grapevines are great, you just never know what can pan out . . . .

I will be back in the area early July, God willing. Hope to get to meet some forumites while I am there ;-)

Much appreciated

Nicoleen

Archived