Website Comparing Different Areas

Keglin

HI Keglin,

Thanks for this. I am busy going through it right now. :ilikeit: Well just went through this, wow it is great but now just opens more oprions to confuse, but definately gives a clearer picture of the area. :D

:offtopic:

So how is your app coming along?

T

• 2 months later...

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/suburb.aspx?suburbID=1231

Found this interesting website which compares the different areas. It is interesting to read what the residents say about the area.

Keglin

Thanks Keglin, a very interesting read and very helpful.

Have you made a shortlist of areas?? We should trade ideas!

Hope to hear your Whoohoo soon!!

M

Have to say I have found it really exciting looking into all the different areas. I can't tell you how many times I have been on the allhomes website!!!!

I know that things may not go the way you plan etc....... but we are liking the look of Amaroo. It seems more reasonable in price than places that are closer to the centre. Also seems to have good schools etc. Nicolls and Palmerston also look great but you get less for your money.

Apollo were are you thinking???

Keglin

I like Amaroo too!! Maybe we'll be neighbours!

I find it both exciting and very daunting trying to plan your life off a Website but I do love Allhomes, its almost as addictive as the forum :lol:

Broadly speaking, I keep looking at Gungahlin, Belconnen areas but lately have been looking more to the south as well. A friend is in Banks which also looks lovely with more trees etc.

Schools is the critical issue for me.

Happy researching......

M

Archived