Easter Accommodation Needed In Wa?

Almost Aussie

Hi all,

I know this is wishful thinking at this late stage of an Easter weekend and I’ve already tried 30 plus places but I need (rather want) holiday accommodation for Sunday night (24th) for 5 people (2 adults and 3 kids). Due to my wife having to work on some of the weekend days, we want to make a quick break out of Perth. Seems like everything is already booked and/or people don’t want you to stay for just one night. The SW would be ideal but not limited to that.

So please if you are aware of any holiday accommodation that’s still available, drop me a note! Okay keep in mind it’s only for one night so I don’t want to travel too far :rolleyes:

Hi all,

I know this is wishful thinking at this late stage of an Easter weekend and I've already tried 30 plus places but I need (rather want) holiday accommodation for Sunday night (24th) for 5 people (2 adults and 3 kids). Due to my wife having to work on some of the weekend days, we want to make a quick break out of Perth. Seems like everything is already booked and/or people don't want you to stay for just one night. The SW would be ideal but not limited to that.

So please if you are aware of any holiday accommodation that's still available, drop me a note! Okay keep in mind it's only for one night so I don't want to travel too far :rolleyes:

Hi there

Have you tried Wotif

Lastminute

Quickbeds

Good luck, but I think you will struggle a bit. I was looking to book any place not too far from Sydney, and the mayor problem was that they all wanted me to book for 4 nights in a row. You could stay 2 or 3 but, you would still have to pay for 4. Hope you get something.

Hi there

Have you tried Wotif

Lastminute

Quickbeds

Hi,

Thanks. Yes I have used them all and apart from Broome and Kalgoorlie, they are all fully booked. Makes me wonder if I want to be on the roads this weekend :cowboy:

Any ideas for a good drive outside of the Perth area may be?

Cheers

The people from Kalgoorlie will be in Esperace the weekend :rolleyes: Maby that is why you can get a place here!

Try Stayz and caravan parks (for their "villas")

Booking for one night might be difficult

Try this one, there are places available for the 24th, but I am not sure whether they are where you want to be.

http://www.needitnow.com.au/needitnow/needitnow.asp?Type=SearchBox&pageNo=1&selectedDate=&SearchBox=R56

Hi,

Thanks. Yes I have used them all and apart from Broome and Kalgoorlie, they are all fully booked. Makes me wonder if I want to be on the roads this weekend :cowboy:

Any ideas for a good drive outside of the Perth area may be?

Cheers

I don't understand, the links I provided do show vacancies on that date- perhaps in the wrong areas?

I hope you manage something, is there a tourist information office near you, perhaps they can help.

Good luck.

I don't understand, the links I provided do show vacancies on that date- perhaps in the wrong areas?

I hope you manage something, is there a tourist information office near you, perhaps they can help.

Good luck.

Yes you're right, they do but it's not an in-time system. I've emailed them all and all came back negative :cry:

Archived