Question For "perthtonians"

VivaOZ

Ok, we are visiting Perth for a couple of days and Hubby is longing for a bit of Richelleu Branday (spelling?) So my question is - Is there any place in Perth that sells South African Brandy?

Thanks for any info ...

There is a bottle shop in Kinross just North of \Joondalup at the local IGA shops. they are called "Celebration" and they have some Ricky Louw, Wellington, and Klippies. They also stock hunters, JC Le roux and few other SA wines and beers and spirits. I think they even sell SA rum and the sort.

There is a bottle shop in Kinross just North of \Joondalup at the local IGA shops. they are called "Celebration" and they have some Ricky Louw, Wellington, and Klippies. They also stock hunters, JC Le roux and few other SA wines and beers and spirits. I think they even sell SA rum and the sort.

Thanks for that will go and have a look there today!

Ok, we are visiting Perth for a couple of days and Hubby is longing for a bit of Richelleu Branday (spelling?) So my question is - Is there any place in Perth that sells South African Brandy?

Thanks for any info ...

Hi,

South of river also a Bottle shop selling all South African drinks, Savannah, Ricky louw, Klippies, Koos wye voete, ens. ens.

Big Brews Liquor, Warnbro, 2-4 Hokin Street

Enjoy!

• 8 months later...

Tuart Hill Liquor Store, also stocks a huge variety of SA Drinks,

Castle, Windhoek, Savanah, Hunter, Richlieu , Klippies to name a few.

thanks man,

I always go to tuart hill, but we are in quinns rocks.

This shop's alot closer.

Alot of saffers live this side, will pass it on.

brannes en coke, met eish ja!

cheers

Archived