Help For An X-colleague

Marlene

Hi all, I received this message from an x-colleague from mine and I hope somebody would be able to assist. Let me know if you could help and I'll forward his details.

Colleagues,

My daughter ( lecturer in Industrial Phsycology at UWC ) got an invite to present a paper at the ICCB Research Symposium 2011 to be held on 15-16 September 2011 at Curtin University, School of Management in Perth, Western Australia. This is a very big oppurtunity for her in getting credits for her doctoral studies, but she have to cater for her own travel, accommodation and subsistence expenses.

She is looking for affordable accomodation in the vicinity of the University's School of Management.

We are looking for a contact (personal - related?) in Perth, that might be able to help us in finding proper affordable accomodation (not hotels) for the period in question.

I would appreciate it if you can assist in this matter by giving us contact details if you have any.

Kind Regards

Johan van Staden

• 3 weeks later...

I see there was some views on this topic, but no replies. Any suggestions I could forward on?

I see there was some views on this topic, but no replies. Any suggestions I could forward on?

Hi Marlene

Get her to contact the University directly. Their accommodation services unit can provide information and help to visiting lecturers/students.

http://housing.curtin.edu.au/short_term/

Thank you very much!!

Archived