Has Anyone Used Exchange 4 Free

Meintjies

Was just wondering if anyone has used the exchange4free service to transfer money to an Australian account?

I think there are quite a few threads on this site about them. I used them twice and they were fantastic, no problems what so ever and easy to do. They even helped me open an account here in Oz from SA. :ilikeit:

I have used them, and dealt with Matthew Lawson, excellent service.

Yes, and they are fantastic. Delt with Tanya v d Westhuizen. Hoping to use them soon for a UK to Aus transfer.

Yes, and they are fantastic. Delt with Tanya v d Westhuizen. Hoping to use them soon for a UK to Aus transfer.

Ditto.

Thanks for the feedback.... I spoke to Tanya and Matthew, very helpful, was just wondering what others experienced and if it was safe!

Thanks

:rolleyes:

I also used exchange4free and they were excellent.

Diveup

Tanya helped us twice to get money over, no complaints, very good service.

Have also used them in the last 3 months...and will be using them in the upcoming months as well... and have had excellent service, so would definitely recommend using them.

And, don't worry, your money is safe, and they transfer at very good rates! :)

We've used their services twice already and are going to a third time... super thumbs-up from us!

Using exchange4free was on of the best moves we made :ilikeit:

Exchange4free transferred our funds with no fuss - I would use them again.

Hi,

I've used them (Tanya) since early March. Excellent advice / service and they are very accommodating and fast with responses. They also arranged tax clearance certificate, quick and easy.

Gerhard

We have just used them, Richard Johnson in Durban from exchange 4 free and he was very helpful. We saved so much by not using the bank. The bank gives a really lousy rate. Which when you are transferring a lot it makes a huge difference. I am a panicker and worried at first, but there was no need for that - everything went very smoothly.

My sister in law, a friends and I have all used Tanya at exchange4free. Fantastic service and great rate too.

Archived