Buyers Agent Services

mircri22

Hello ,

Are you about TO MOVE to Perth?Are you NEW in Perth?Are you already in Perth and need some assistance in buying a property?Are you looking for a house to buy in the right area,right price,no stress??Its your biggest investment,so one should be very careful on all details..

We offer help with all that,I can help with finding the perfect house in the perfect location,do building inspections, research if the price is at the current market value.Give you a report on the area ,school distances,shops,etc..

For a reasonable fee,I will be at your service with all the information and stress free experience!

Please don't hesitate to pm me I would love to assist you!

Regards,

Erica

• 4 weeks later...

Are you just involved in buying or do you have anything to do with rentals too? B) I will be looking for something NOR soon

Nicoleen

• 4 weeks later...

sorry,not rental,only buying/selling...and hairdresser!

Good luck with finding something.

Erica

I have found a little granny flat in Edgewater, thanks. Really excited about it. I am currently in Spain working my resignation period on the boat, but will be back to Perth around the first week in July. Hope I get to meet some of the forumites then. I heard mention of coffee mornings. Are those still happening?

Nicoleen

I think they are still happening but many of us work and cant attend.

I have found a little granny flat in Edgewater, thanks. Really excited about it. I am currently in Spain working my resignation period on the boat, but will be back to Perth around the first week in July. Hope I get to meet some of the forumites then. I heard mention of coffee mornings. Are those still happening?

Nicoleen

Hi Nicoleen

Welcome to Perth has 2 coffee mornings a month at Gloria Jeans at Sorrento Quay on the First and Third Wednesday of the Month at 10h00

Archived