Accomodation Required

Cramer

Does anybody know of cheap accomodation in Canberra. My Family arrive this week, and have booked 2 places Canberra Motor Village and Canbhol. None of them come cheap though. So if anyone knows of something cheaper please let me know.

Thanks

Wade

There is a person, I think Dawid? who stayed in an apartment type of place, I think T took him there, but im not 100% sure

It sounded like it wasnt as expensive as the motor village

Yep, know about those places, was hoping to find something a little cheaper

Does anybody know of cheap accomodation in Canberra. My Family arrive this week, and have booked 2 places Canberra Motor Village and Canbhol. None of them come cheap though. So if anyone knows of something cheaper please let me know.

Thanks

Wade

Hi

We are also doing the move in September, and the cheapest place we could find was Canberra Motor village.

:-)

Thanks

Wade

Hi Wade,

We stayed at the Motor Village for the first week after we arrived (arrived 9 March, so still VERY NEW). It was the cheapest accommodation we could find. It was a good decision. It is like a holiday resort, and although the units are small, they are very clean, well-maintained, well-equipped and very functional. There is a lovely big pool and jacuzzi, and plenty space for the kids to run around and play. So my kids felt as if they were on holiday! There is also a laundry etc and you can get basic supplies from the Reception. It is also very centrally located, so close to city centre and close enough to the North side suburbs - where we were looking at rental properties.

GOOD LUCK!!

Jenni

Archived