Your Higness...

Toitjie

I place this document in funnies because I had a good laugh when I read it.

I mean no disrespect, but really....when I read it I thought of the saying "small things amuse....."

Maybe I am bit biased, working for government, but this, in times where taxpayers are demanding services that they pay for but not getting; garbage bins standing outside my house for 2 weeks at a time, bus drivers getting shot for going to work, cashiers that are rude and unfriendly, rife corruption in the council...this seemed a little (ok a lot) silly!

Mayor name.pdf

HI Toitjie,

Thanks this is truly pathetic. :whome::blink:

Anyone can have a title it's being able to fullfill the role that matters. :huh:

T

Ek voel sy pyn! Ek het al opgegee om die Kanadese reg te help om my naam te spelle! ;)

Hy moet maak soos die Chinese as hulle Kanada toe immigreer, dalk iets soos John Ramone?

I bumped into a Afrikaans granny who came out to witness the birth of her first grandson in Aus. She told me about the absolute astonishment of the Aussie midwife after being told the boy will be named Johannes after his grandfather. Apparently to her the name just sounded like Your Highness!

This is so funny ! Hehehe, so my son Hannes will most probably be addressed as 'Highness' heeeheee ... :lol:

... named after his granddad, Johannes - heeeehaaa !!!

Yep, my nephew Johannes is also known as Your Highness ! It gets the pronunciation 85% !

well it is comforting to see that the city council is focussing on the big issues that plague the city of tshwane

Archived