Looking For Accommodation In Brisbane

Kobus du Toit

Hi

I will arrive in Brisbane the end of April. The company I am working for is giving me two weeks free accommodation. I am looking for a bedroom or anything small up to an hour with the train/bus from Brisbane CBD. I would like, if possible, a month to month contract. I will look for something bigger when I am there.

Kobus

Hi

I will arrive in Brisbane the end of April. The company I am working for is giving me two weeks free accommodation. I am looking for a bedroom or anything small up to an hour with the train/bus from Brisbane CBD. I would like, if possible, a month to month contract. I will look for something bigger when I am there.

Kobus

Kobus most people advertise their rooms to rent within a week or two of when it becomes available - let me know nearer the time whether you are still looking or not as there are a few south africans that have their own places and may have rooms to rent up in Brisbane. Otherwise google Gumtree Brisbane - or if you want to be on the coast then Gumtree Gold Coast - under the accommodation section - most people dont like to do month to month - better doing a 6 month then it gives you time to look around and see what area you really want to be in.

Hope this helps - message me if you have any questions.

Heather

I had a large post, but searching Gumtree I found posts like these

http://brisbane.gumtree.com.au/c-Unit-House-Real-Estate-short-term-250-Single-or-400-Dbl-orTwin-All-Inc-Most-Meals-Gr8-Home-W0QQAdIdZ256690832

Thank you for pointing me to Gumtree. I am more relaxed about accomodation. It means I should be able to find a place from week to week and even sometimes a place including two meals. Great value I think

Archived