Rsa Picnic : Bundoora Park : North West Melbourne

Tilla

Hi all

With permission from-, and as suggested by my favourite host, (and also after some requests) - herewith the details for the South African picnic that is being organised by some South Africans later this month. Everyone is welcome, please just make the effort to RSVP. It was sent to me as a PDF-file so I really hope I get this right!

SA Piekniek.pdf

Tilla, I have pinned the topic so that folks can find it easily, but for those that have a problem with downloading or accessing files, here is the information.

Hello everyone

We are planning a "bring & braai" at Bundoora Park (1069 Plenty Road, Bundoora) on Saturday 19 March 2011 from 11h00. We will go early and reserve a gazebo and braaiplace for us. Bring your

own meat, drinks and other eats – we can also share salads etc if you want.

Please can you also forward this to all friends you have from SA that I did not include on this mail. It will help to grow our SA group, circle of friends - and we can network more!

There is an animal farm, play areas for the kids, a settlement village, a wildlife reserve and other activities. We will also take some games for the kids, but please bring things for all to do, if you do not want to only chat and eat. It will also be a good idea to bring some chairs - if we are going to be a lot seating might be a problem in the gazebo.

Please can you let me know asap who would like to attend so that we can have some idea how many people will be attending – and remember to send this to all your SA friends in Melbourne!

Hope to hear from you soon. Warm Ozzie regards,

Anneen

(H) 9467 4115

(M) 0402 282 440

venter.anneen@gmail.com

Hallo almal

Ons beplan ‘n ‘bring en braai’ by Bundoora Park (Plentyweg 1069,Bundoora) op Saterdag 19 Maart 2011

vanaf 11h00. Ons sal vroeg gaan om ‘n afdak en braaiplek te reserveer. Bring eie vleis en drank en ander eetgoed – ons kan ook slaaie deel as julle wil.

Stuur ook asb hierdie epos aan enige ander SA vriende aan wie dit nog nie gestuur is nie – so groei ons SA groep en network – en vriendekring!

Daar is ‘n plaas met diere, ou dorpie, speelplek vir die kleintjies, ‘n wilde-diere reservaat – sommer baie dinge om te doen. Ons neem ook speletjies vir die kinders, maar daar is baie plek, as julle speletjies het om saam te bring maak gerus so. Bring ook stoele vir ingeval daar nie genoeg plek onder die afdak vir almal is nie.

Laat weet asseblief so gou moontlik as julle wil bywoon sodat ons getalle kan kry en kan beplan en ko-ordineer. En onthou – stuur vir alle SA vriende in Melbourne!

Hoop om binnekort van julle te hoor

Ozzie-groete

Anneen

(H) 9467 4115

(M) 0402 282 440

venter.anneen@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Just to remind everyone, the RSA picnic at Bundoora Park in North East Melbourne is this coming Saturday the 19th March, starting at 11am.

If you have not done so yet, and you plan on going, please make sure that you make contact with Anneen before then.

I hope that a good time was had by all?

I hope that a good time was had by all?

The picnic was a huge success and the weather was brilliant. Here is a group photo which was taken of the last ones to leave the picnic area at around 5pm. There were lots more Saffers during the day, so they really had a great turnout.

Edit: Battling with attachment, will try again just now.

Looks great, well done!

Archived