Heading To Perth Soon

Nicoleen in SXM

Hi there,

I have not used the forums much, but after many years of saving and trying to figure out the what, where, when and how, I am planning to be in Australia soon, God willing.

I am going to study Dental Technology in Perth starting July 2011 with the idea of using this for PR. Plan a little "look see" trip in April. I was in Australia in October / November last year, but was thinking Brisbane then, so that is where I mostly visited.

Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself on the forum here. Any board members living in the North Perth area?

I will also be looking for a modest little apartment or Granny flat in the North Perth area if anyone has any info on that. I already have one possibility. I plan to arrive sometime in June 2011.

In the meantime I am still working as a stewardess on a motor yacht. Not as glamorous as it sounds . . . I am a well paid maid, LOL. But it sure has helped me in saving for the big move.

Hi Nikki, I stay in North East Perth, Welcome.

Hi there,

I have not used the forums much, but after many years of saving and trying to figure out the what, where, when and how, I am planning to be in Australia soon, God willing.

I am going to study Dental Technology in Perth starting July 2011 with the idea of using this for PR. Plan a little "look see" trip in April. I was in Australia in October / November last year, but was thinking Brisbane then, so that is where I mostly visited.

Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself on the forum here. Any board members living in the North Perth area?

I will also be looking for a modest little apartment or Granny flat in the North Perth area if anyone has any info on that. I already have one possibility. I plan to arrive sometime in June 2011.

In the meantime I am still working as a stewardess on a motor yacht. Not as glamorous as it sounds . . . I am a well paid maid, LOL. But it sure has helped me in saving for the big move.

......Not as glamorous?? What...Caribbean, Spain and cruise??? It sounds wicked! How awesome!! Good luck Nicoleen with all your Perth plans!!

Please to meet you Candi and Erica ;-).

I often take pictures of the views through the porthole to remind my friends that is how I see the view . . .will cleaning cabins and doing laundry today ;-) Very large ironing pile . . .So far I have spent 3 a hours ashore for the month of February.

It is a private yacht, and when we have guests on the boat I work seven days a week. Today I will be working "short day" - 8am to around 9pm, tomorrow "long day", 7am to around 9:30 to 10 pm. Two girls on the boat and we alternate "long day" and "short day".

Still sound glamorous? He he.

Nicoleen

Yeah I dont envy you, it does sound like hard work!!! oh wait.... it sounds like the life of a wife.... ironing, cooking and cleaning never stop!!!

At least there is one positive difference ;-), unlike a wife I get paid to do so, LOL!

Hi there,

Good luck to you!! You are truly dedicated and hard-working to reach your goals :ilikeit:

You say you were in Brisbane last year? Did you enjoy it? We are moving there in March - hubby arrived there already yesterday and we are really excited to go!!

Keep well :D

Archived