Africa Is Not For Sissies!

vuilbaard

Yep, Africa is for the bold and brave only (and maybe for the stupid too?) :)

Watch this - about an elephant that got annoyed with people who were travelling in "his" road: click here

Sorry the text is in Afrikaans, but the pics tell the whole story. Luckily the 2 people in the car came off with some bruise, scratches and being shocked only.

Oh my word!! We were charged by an elephant once. Not a fun experiece. Those people are very very lucky!!

If I were them I wouldn't have given my name to be published in the newspaper.

They will definitely be nominated for the 2011 DARWIN IDIOT AWARD. :wacko:

If I were them I wouldn't have given my name to be published in the newspaper.

They will definitely be nominated for the 2011 DARWIN IDIOT AWARD. :wacko:

Not nice !

Those old people had cars in front of them, a car behind them. They didn't have any history of this elephant that probably got irritated with all the cars following and advancing him. They might have thought that this young man only wanted to show them that he is irritated by them passing him.

Be careful to criticize without all the facts.

The guy is on the front page of Beeld today, and he doesnt look that old to me. But what strikes as really funny is that now more "facts" have emerged. He is married, but the woman with him is a "friend". His wife apparently had to be somewhere else.

If my friend visits, its fine, even if hubby needs to keep her company. But going to Pilanesberg without me? I think not!

• 2 months later...

Soos hulle hier in Amerika vertel: "it will buff right out!"

Ek en my eerste Amerikaanse vrou het n noue ontkoming in Kruger park gehad met n olifant, ek moes daai gehuurde BMW in reverse ry dat dit klap om weg te kom, terwyl sy skree en gil dat dit n naarheid was. En n ander keer met my swaer se maatskappy kar het die leeus ons probeer opvreet, die mannetjie het op die dak gele terwyl die wyfies ons van die kant probeer plat hardloop het, amper soos hulle n buffel sal plattrek. Natuurlik wou hulle nie sy storie glo hoekom die kar vol gate gebyt en vol skrape was nie... Het nog n paar fotos wat ek en die leeu wyfie mekaar diep in die oge gekyk het, gelukkig met die venster tussen ons.

Archived