1 Year On ....

IamInACT

Well today marks one year that I have been in Canberra after arriving in AUS 2 days before in Perth. BIG thanks to CandiceM for putting up with me for that first month, without you and Steve, I would not have been able to be where I am today.thumbup.gif

It has truly be a great year and my family and I are looking forward to many more years in Canberra.biggrin.gif

We feel so settled that it is like we have lived here all our lives, I think with the right attitude you can adopt to your new surrounds sooner then some make out, rolleyes.gif

If any one is questioning the big move to Aus .... DON'T .... it will all work out!wink.gif

To all the forum members over the past almost 2 years thank you very much for your support and advice even through the world cup.... think I hit a speed wobble then...whistling.gif

See ya

T

Congrats!

And thank you for all the advice and support that you willingly share with us forumites!

You really are "Paying it forward" and it's much appreciated!

Regards

Apollo

1 year already!!!???

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary in Australia. :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Can't believe how fast time is flying! Glad you, L-A and the boys have settled down and are enjoying life in Canberra!

Candice

Hi T!

Well done! Congrats and thank YOU for all your advice, support and mails with all my questions.

I will see you in ACT very very soon :ilikeit:

It feels like yesterday..... can't believe its a year already. you have added so much value to this whole process, thanx for all the info.

Cant wait to post my own 1 year thread....unbelievable that we are all on our way... :)

HI T,

:ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit: 1 Year already, wow, as all have already said, thanks to you, emails, advice etc some of us are a lot closer to our dream.

We are looking forward to meeting with you and your family as well as the rest of the SAAUS crowd in Canberra when we arrive, that crowd would have grown somewhat by then.

Keep up the positive posts and it is so great to hear how well you have settled.

T

Well today marks one year that I have been in Canberra after arriving in AUS 2 days before in Perth. BIG thanks to CandiceM for putting up with me for that first month, without you and Steve, I would not have been able to be where I am today.thumbup.gif

It has truly be a great year and my family and I are looking forward to many more years in Canberra.....

See ya

T

Well Done. Hope to be there soon.

Congrats on your anniversary. I had to smile when I realised that you are the author of the "Is Perth or Aus really this bad" topic, you posted that on 5 Oct 09. What a different man you are today. I wonder what you would say to that guy who told you the rubbish story about Aus being so bad, if you met him today. :ph34r:

Congrats on your anniversary. I had to smile when I realised that you are the author of the "Is Perth or Aus really this bad" topic, you posted that on 5 Oct 09. What a different man you are today. I wonder what you would say to that guy who told you the rubbish story about Aus being so bad, if you met him today. :ph34r:

I may have been on the lines of ..... "you must be ^&*@ crazy , get a life man!" :D

Archived