Perth Coffee Club?

WAtdehel

Hi Guys,

Are there any young-ish professionals working in or around Perth who want to see about organising a lunchtime or after-work coffee club every now and again? Looks like many of us Saffers live up North. I recently moved to Perth and live closer to the city. Would be nice to get together and meet new people.

Let me know if anyone's interested.

Cheers,

WAtdehel

Would be very interested in meeting up. We just moved into a new flat near the city where we both work.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested, but not youngish, so sorry, leaves me out!

Young-ish, SuzyQ2, as in, walking un-assisted and not yet on the adult nappies young-ish... :rolleyes: If you can work a cellphone, you qualify!

Cheers,

WAtdehel

Young-ish, SuzyQ2, as in, walking un-assisted and not yet on the adult nappies young-ish... :rolleyes: If you can work a cellphone, you qualify!

Cheers,

WAtdehel

Walking unassisted at the best of times, no adult nappies, I can sort of work a cellphone ...... that's if I hear it ring! I am the Mother of 2 teenagers who firmly believe I am ancient. The older one just got his learner's licence - teaching him to drive gave me high blood pressure & turned me grey overnight.

However, I am youngish at heart!

do persons who have overcome the monumental technological challenge of actually registering and posting on this site qualify ??

ok - that is assuming they can walk un-assisted (when sober) :holy: ;-)

:whome: :whome:

Walking unassisted at the best of times, no adult nappies, I can sort of work a cellphone ...... that's if I hear it ring! I am the Mother of 2 teenagers who firmly believe I am ancient. The older one just got his learner's licence - teaching him to drive gave me high blood pressure & turned me grey overnight.

However, I am youngish at heart!

Hey SuzyQ2 - then you qualify! If you're up for a coffee in the city sometime, let me know!

do persons who have overcome the monumental technological challenge of actually registering and posting on this site qualify ??

ok - that is assuming they can walk un-assisted (when sober) :holy: ;-)

:whome: :whome:

Hey Patrice - absolutely. And yes, walking assisted whilst inebriated is allowed. In fact, we could always change it into an 'after work' drinks club if we feel like it :ilikeit:

Let me know if you guys are up for it.

Hey SuzyQ2 - then you qualify! If you're up for a coffee in the city sometime, let me know!

Hey Patrice - absolutely. And yes, walking assisted whilst inebriated is allowed. In fact, we could always change it into an 'after work' drinks club if we feel like it :ilikeit:

Let me know if you guys are up for it.

Sounds good ....... when?

Sounds good ....... when?

diTTo

Ditto!

We are in Leederville and would definitely be up for a coffee.

Just let me know when and where...

• 4 months later...

I am young and professional (most of the times in the office) but I would LOVE to catch up with the youngish coffee club if it up and going?

Thanx

• 2 weeks later...

I am young and professional (most of the times in the office) but I would LOVE to catch up with the youngish coffee club if it up and going?

Thanx

[Anybody interested in going to a party on Saturday nite 30th July @ Sorrento Soccer Club? Tickets are $10.00 each, a plate of finger foods & there is a DJ - it's to raise funds for a friend of a friend who has breast cancer]

Archived