Looking for a CA(SA)

MannyT

Hi Guys and Girls

A friend of mine is looking for a qualified accountant......PM me if you are interested..

Regards

Manny

Hi Guys and Girls

A friend of mine is looking for a qualified accountant......PM me if you are interested..

Regards

Manny

The idea of this post is to assist any suitably qualified people that recently arrived fro the RSA aor will arrived shortly to finf employment. It is not a job mean't to be a job advert - I am based in Adelaide and my friend is looking for someone in Sydney.

Cheers!!!!

The idea of this post is to assist any suitably qualified people that recently arrived fro the RSA aor will arrived shortly to finf employment. It is not a job mean't to be a job advert - I am based in Adelaide and my friend is looking for someone in Sydney.

Cheers!!!!

shweet my pel, ka ek vi jo nog n dop shkink?

Superkruz, I trust you and MannyT are very good friends, if not, then your reply is way out of line, and I think an apology would be in order!

Superkruz, I trust you and MannyT are very good friends, if not, then your reply is way out of line, and I think an apology would be in order!

Hi Mara

...No problem, I should have checked my post....no excuse for such sloppy writing :thumbdown:

No apology expected... cowboys don't cry :ilikeit:

Enjoy!

Manny

Hello Manny T,

I am in the process of immigrating to Australia.I do not want to waste your time,I am not a chartered accountant, but have the following qualifications: B Comm in Accountancy and Honours in Financial Management. We are working with ACN Consultants in Johannesburg and they have already sent my information to the CPA. They requested IELTS test to finalize the skills assessment.Please advise if you are interested in more information and background.Greetings from South Africa ,L.Haar

Hello Manny T,

I am in the process of immigrating to Australia.I do not want to waste your time,I am not a chartered accountant, but have the following qualifications: B Comm in Accountancy and Honours in Financial Management. We are working with ACN Consultants in Johannesburg and they have already sent my information to the CPA. They requested IELTS test to finalize the skills assessment.Please advise if you are interested in more information and background.Greetings from South Africa ,L.Haar

Hi

From the limited information that you have provided regarding the current status of your visa application, it appears that you still have some way to go before you are granted a visa and relocate to Australia.

The position mentioned above requires a qualified accountant available to start ASAP ...sorry.

Best of luck with your visa application.

Manny

Archived